Do you mind if I (am) Slytherin?

by - 22.23

Am I too cruel then I've got sorted to this house? At first, I thought that I will be sorted to Ravenclaw since I am a little bit weird as Luna even not intelligence as they are or maybe Huflepuff cause this house symbolize kindness and everyone should be wanted it. I've never mind if it would be Gryffindor, cause I love red.


Never crossed in my mind that I would sorted to Slytherin. I'm nust surprised. It doesn't matter cause I am the fan of Tom Felton who portrayed Draco Malfoy in the movie But, Tom Felton sorted to Gryffindor when he tried that pottermore sorting ceremony. Well, this article title exactly the tweet from Tom Felton fan and inspired him to make t-shirt design "Mind if I Slither in?"

As I surprised, I retook the sorting test, cause I wondered why I got Slytherin as I choose the left door from the last question. From the second one, I got Hufflepuff. I'm curious. I didnt change the way I answer the question. Hufflepuff and Slytherin was like opposite matter, wasn't it? Fyi, Rupert  Grint who portrayed Ron Weasley also sorted to Hufflepuff.


So, if you ask me what house I belong to? Then I will answer it is Sltytherin, and Hufflepuff in the second. I realized that most of my friend got Gryffindor, and yeah I'm proud to be slytherin. It seems not too common.

Yap it was too late to take sorting ceremony in case harry potter has been ended few years ago. But, Harry Potter is booming up (again) now! Harry Potter prequel, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them will be premiere on Europe this November. and yep! dont forget about the book released a few months ago, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child was on the stage a few days ago.

You May Also Like

0 komentar